Welcome to LeMars Community Schools’ online application system.
We are no longer accepting paper applications or attachments. You must complete the electronic application and attach all necessary documents in order to apply for a specific position.
Our online job application process has many advantages:
- Your data is saved in the system and if you apply for a different job, many of the fields are then pre-populated for you with data from your profile, saving you time.
- You can sign up for “Job Alerts” and the system will send you an email as soon as a new job is posted.
- You can select the position(s) for which you wish to apply with the click of a button.
- You will be updated of the status of your application by the system via e-mail.
- NOTE: If your e-mail address changes, then you must update your e-mail address in the system or you may not receive any status notifications.
- If you do not have an e-mail address, you can still apply for job openings, but will not receive any electronic status notifications from LeMars Community.
Click here to view current job openings and
begin the online application process.
LeMars Community Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The LeMars Community School District will not engage in any illegal discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio economic status, creed, disability or marital status in its educational programs, activities or employment policies and practices. Questions or complaints alleging any type of illegal discrimination should be directed to the district’s Equity Coordinator, Mr. Steve Webner, Assistant Superintendent, 940 Lincoln Street SW, LeMars, IA 51031, telephone 712-546-4155.